Sunday, October 11, 2009

I think rheumatology is interesting haha
Probably cause of the disease spectrum here though
Everyone's thinking about the future now
Job prospects, specializing etc
Life decisions.. i choose to put them on hold till next year
Anyway probably just apply to both and decide at the end
I really want to go home to live in the comforts of home and be able to come back to food and a nice clean house etc and being close to family is :)
On the other hand, working here is more interesting cause the disease spectrum is so wide and the chances to specialize in paediatrics is higher (4 applicants per place.. don't think you'll ever find that in singapore)
We'll come to this next year.. :)

On the other hand, planning my elective at the moment
It's been quite troublesome getting all the paperwork done etc and i had to do a mantoux test and now i need to go and find out how to get a chest x ray done as well
Hope i really will get to go to america though
I'm sure it'd be an amazing experience judging from what people write on the elective abstract system :)
They said you work from like 6-10 pm or like 4-10 kinda thing.. but i guess i don't mind if it's interesting! Haha.. It's so competitive though, so keeping my fingers crossed!

Ok then.. off to go change for church.
I hate the silly tube not working, it's so irritating

No comments: